- Identity and contact details of the Data controller Data controller
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing
- Recipients of personal data THE UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH (EPCC),
- Data retention period
- Rights of the persons from whom the data are collected
Rue du Trone,
98 B-1050 Bruxelles
The Bayes Centre
The personal data are collected from users in order to be able to allocate computation and storage resources on DECI systems. Anonymous data are used for reporting purposes. These data are collected on the basis of the user's consent. PIs and collaborators (name, country and affiliation) of awarded projects will be published for dissemination purposes.
SC005336, established in OLD COLLEGE,
SOUTH BRIDGE, EDINBURGH EH8 9YL, United Kingdom
BARCELONA SUPERCOMPUTING CENTER - CENTRO NACIONAL DE SUPERCOMPUTACION (BSC),
E4A82CE203194C3C, established in Calle Jordi Girona 31,
BARCELONA 08034, Spain
FUNDACION PUBLICA GALLEGA CENTRO TECNOLOGICO DE SUPERCOMPUTACION DE GALICIA (CESGA),
established in Avda. de Vigo s/n. Campus Sur,
15705 - Santiago de Compostela. A Coruña, Spain
CSC-TIETEEN TIETOTEKNIIKAN KESKUS OY (CSC),
09206320, established in Keilaranta 14,
ESPOO 02101, Finland
SURFSARA BV (SURFsara) BV,
50277375, established in SCIENCE PARK 140,
AMSTERDAM 1098XG, Netherlands
UPPSALA UNIVERSITET (SNIC-UU),
2021002932, established in SANKT OLOFSGATAN 10 B,
UPPSALA 751 05, Sweden
CINECA CONSORZIO INTERUNIVERSITARIO (CINECA) IT4,
454818, established in VIA MAGNANELLI 6/3,
CASALECCHIO DI RENO BO 40033, Italy
INSTYTUT CHEMII BIOORGANICZNEJ POLSKIEJ AKADEMII NAUK (PSNC),
000849327, established in NOSKOWSKIEGO 12-14,
POZNAN 61 704, Poland
UNINETT SIGMA2 AS (SIGMA2) AS,
814864332, established in ABELS GATE 5,
TRONDHEIM 7465, Norway
ETHNIKO DIKTYO EREVNAS TECHNOLOGIAS AE (GRNET) AE,
003057201000, established in LEOFOROS KIFISIAS 7,
ATHINA 11523, Greece
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF IRELAND,
GALWAY (NUI Galway), CHY1388, established in UNIVERSITY ROAD,
THE CYPRUS INSTITUTE (CaSToRC) CY3,
HE167225, established in CONSTANTINOU KAVAFI 20,
LEFKOSIA 2121, Cyprus
VYSOKA SKOLA BANSKA - TECHNICKA UNIVERZITA OSTRAVA (IT4I),
61989100, established in 17 LISTOPADU 15/2172,
OSTRAVA PORUBA 70 833, Czech Republic
NEMZETI INFORMACIOS INFRASTRUKTURA FEJLESZTESI IRODA (NIIFI),
1025/OM, established in VICTOR HUGO UTCA 18/-22,
BUDAPEST 1132, Hungary
PARTNERSHIP FOR ADVANCED COMPUTINGIN EUROPE AISBL (PRACE) AISBL,
826890059, established in RUE DU TRONE 98,
BRUXELLES 1050, Belgium
Once you have provided your personal data, several rights are recognized under the Data Protection Legislation, which you can in principle exercise free of charge, subject to statutory exceptions. In particular, you have the following rights:
- Right to withdraw consent: if your personal data is processed on the basis of you consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time you choose and on your own initiative. You can do so by [add details on how consent can be withdrawn]. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the collection and processing of your data based on your consent up until the moment where you withdraw your consent.
- Right to access, review, and rectify your data: you have the right to access, review, and rectify your personal data. You may be entitled to ask us for a copy of your information, to review or correct it if you wish to review or rectify any information like your name, email address, passwords and/or any other preferences, you can easily do so by [add details on how this can be done in practice]. You may also request a copy of the personal data processed as described herein by sending an email to [email address]. You can access and review this information and, if necessary, ask to rectify your information.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to erasure of all the personal data processed by as described herein in case it is no longer needed for the purposes for which the personal data was initially collected or processed, in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation.
- Right to object or restriction of processing: under certain circumstances described in the Data Protection Legislation, you may ask for a restriction of processing or object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing for direct marketing: where your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may object to such processing.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive the Personal Data processed in a format which is structured, commonly used and machine-readable and to transmit this data to another service provider.
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping.
To exercise any of these rights, you can get in touch with us using the details set out below.
If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with an EU data protection authority where you live, work or where you believe a breach may have occurred.